Celebrate the food, wine & music of Spain this summer! Join us for a spectacular wine country evening of authentic Paella cooked over an open citrus-wood fire, bountiful Spanish hors d’oeuvres, pours of our newest wine releases and live Flamenco acoustic string music performed by Tucson’s own Domingo DeGrazia and his band.
Date/Time: Saturday, 21 July 2018, 5:00pm to 9:00pm
In Spain, enjoying a glass of wine with friends is part of an ancient and honored tradition, woven into the Spanish lifestyle and culture. At Flying Leap, we grow four wine grape varietals indigenous to Spain in our southern Arizona vineyards: Grenache, Graciano, Mourvedre and Tempranillo. Our cultivation of these beloved Spanish wine grapes in our vineyards and production of wines from them are the inspiration for “A Spanish Summer Night” at Flying Leap Vineyards.
Savor authentic Paella cooked with great showmanship and passion in a massive 60” diameter pan over a crackling citrus-wood & pinecone fire. Delicious Spanish hors d’oeuvres will be served, including fresh Manchego cheese, rustic hearth-baked breads, olive tapenade, smoked Jamón de Serrano imported from Spain, Spanish tortillas with real Romesco sauce and endless platters of Spanish almond cookies. We will be uncorking bottles of our newest wine releases throughout the evening. TRUST Art & Design will be presenting a fine art show with colorful works by regional artists. Enjoy the enchanting music of DeGrazia, who will be performing both relaxing and upbeat Spanish string music and Flamenco all night. Come enjoy a memorable evening with us in Arizona Wine Country!
• Heaping plate of fire-cooked Paella with French baguette
• Up to eight 4-oz tasting pours of Flying Leap premium white and/or red wines
• Delicious tossed salad and dessert
• Music by Domingo DeGrazia – a romantic Spanish Flamenco performance
• Souvenir, long-stemmed, 22oz. Bordeaux-style wine glass
• Southern Arizona wine-country hospitality delivered by the team at Flying Leap Vineyards
* Ticket price includes all food, 8 x 3oz pours of our new wine releases, music cover and a souvenir 22oz Bordeaux-style wine glass. Note – during the event, our wine and spirits tasting rooms will be closed due to special event licensing restrictions, but we will have all of our wine and spirits available for purchase outside on the event grounds. Flying Leap cares about our customers and seeks to provide all guests with a quality experience – please designate a driver and always drink responsibly.
** Wine club members must log in to their account on our webstore, flyingleapvineyards.com in order to receive club member discount. NOTE – receipt of discount requires activation of benefits, which occurs when the member pays for their first club shipment. If you would like to join our club and activate your benefits immediately in order to enjoy this discount, please call us at (520) 954-3245 so we can sign you up, transact your first shipment and activate your benefits.
Ticket Refund Policy:
4 or more prior to event – 100% refund
3 days prior to event – 50% refund
Day of the event – no refund